Questions & Answers
The Air Roller is an inflatable cylinder that carries the weight of sporting covers and rolls them on and off a playing field in all weather conditions.
The Air Roller is cost effective and requires less time and manpower than traditional methods.
The Air Roller method is a practical way to significantly reduce manual handling risks associated with cover handling including lifting, pushing, pulling, bending and twisting to place and manoeuvre covers. Cover pro requirs less force to be applied in windy conditions having far less impact than using traditional methods
1) How does the Air Roller Work?
2) What is Air Roller?
3) How many people are required to operate the Air Roller?
Inflatable Cover Roller
4) What about windy conditions?
5) Can The Air Roller be used in different directions?
6) What about water on the cover?
7) How is The Air Roller stored when not in use?
8) How does The Air Roller move from the boundary or storage to the cricket square?
9) What if the Air Roller gets a puncture or hole?
10) How long does it take for the Air Roller to inflate?